ATTENTION: THIS REGISTRATION PROGRAM IS FOR STUDENTS WHO WILL BE COMPETING IN A winter and or spring SPORT OF THE 2020 - 2021 SCHOOL YEAR
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides students and families with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When students and families register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of their information in a FamilyID profile. Students enter their information only one time regardless of the number of activities and events they participate in. The following are points of emphasis:
- All information that used to be completed in the physical packet will now be entered online with the exception of Section 6 (the actual physical) - this will still be a hard copy that students must have completed by a doctor. Upon completion, students will be able to upload the form into their FamilyID account
- **Please upload your Section 6 in the "Most Recent Physical" upload section located under Participant Information**
- *ONLY SECTION 6 OF THE PIAA PACKET NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED
- *You will not be able to play if you have not submitted a Section 6.*
- For those who need a Section 6 packet, a link is located under the "Links" section to the right of the page.