The Ashland Athletic Department is pleased to offer the following sports for the Winter 2019-2020 season:
REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE BY 12:00pm on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2019
- High School Alpine Ski
- High School Boys Basketball
- High School Girls Basketball
- High School Winter Cheerleading
- High School Gymnastics (*** Please register directly with Medfield High School ***)
- High School Boys Ice Hockey
- High School Girls Ice Hockey (*** Please register directly with Medway High School ***)
- High School Indoor Track
- High School Swimming & Diving
- High School Wrestling
- Middle School Basketball (Grades 7 & 8 only)
- Middle School Winter Cheerleading (Grades 7 & 8 only)
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
- A parent and/or guardian must complete this online registration.
- A student MUST have a valid physical exam on file with the Athletic Office, which can now be uploaded to this registration. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. If you are unable to upload the exam, please turn in a copy of the most recent physical to the Athletics office prior to the first day of tryouts/practice. Please note that the Nurse's office and the Athletic office do not share files. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
- A student must submit either a user fee (online payment or check) or the Athletic Fee Waiver to the Athletic office by Monday, November 25, 2019.
- A parent and/or guardian and the student-athlete are required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Health to complete a head injury safety training annually.
- All students and parents should be familiar with the Ashland Athletics Handbook, which can be found on the Ashland Athletics website.
PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.