The following 2018 Winter Interscholastic Athletic programs are offered at Bellingham High School: Please note that sub-varsity programs are subject to enrollment. Fees increase by $50 after Sunday, October 29th. Registration will close at midnight on November 12th and remain closed for one week to allow for the creation of team lists, trainer and payment review. If trying to register after November 12th please contact the Athletic Director. You will be subject to a $25 late fee and will be notified when FamilyID will be reopened for 24 hours in order to facilitate late registrations.
- BASKETBALL - Boys
- BASKETBALL - Girls
- HOCKEY - Boys (Bellingham)
- HOCKEY - Boys (BMR)
- HOCKEY - Girls (Bellingham)
- INDOOR TRACK - Boys
- INDOOR TRACK - Girls
- WRESTLING - Coed High School
- WEIGHT ROOM - in season access, subject to adult supervision between 2:30 and 5:30 pm
- Effective September 2017, individuals wishing to use the Weight Room but NOT on an in-season team are required to register and pay a user fee of $20 covering the athletic season. Funds collected are intended to be used to replace existing equipment at some point in the future.
The following 2018 Winter Interscholastic Athletic programs are offered for Bellingham Middle School (grades 6 and 7)
- WRESTLING - Coed Middle School
TO REGISTER FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE PROGRAMS
1. Fill out, sign and submit the following forms
2. Submit hard copy Physical (if not submitted previously) or scan and attach
3. Submit Payment prior to noted deadline to lock-in registration fee
As noted at the FALL & WINTER SPORTS REGISTRATION NIGHTS held JUNE 15th and OCTOBER 3rd respectively, the Bellingham School Committee voted to modify existing user fees as follows:
- FEES are unchanged "IF" REGISTRATION & PAYMENT are COMPLETED & RECEIVED by OCTOBER 29th
- Payment options include:
- credit/debit cards processed via UNIPAY GOLD
- Mail payment to BHS Athletic Dept. 60 Blackstone Street, Bellingham MA 02019
- Hand-deliver payment to Athletic Director's office OR leave in Main Office
- Cash (hand-delivery only - not preferred)
- Payment options include:
- FEES increase to $250 for HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS ($350 for Hockey) after October 29.
- A $25 late fee is applied (subject to timing and availability) AFTER registration closes/closed November 12
- Registration closes TWO WEEKS prior to MIAA approved start date
- Three-season athletes earn a $50 discount for their spring sports season
- If you are now on (or wish to apply for) free or reduced lunch please visit the Bellingham Public School web page for information to update your account or to apply. Food service must confirm your eligibility to be able to receive reduced athletic fees. The selection of free or reduce authorizes the athletic department to verify your account status.
Any questions, please contact Athletic Director, Michael Connor, at (508) 966-4283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Physicals are valid for 13 months and as such any participant with a physical issued prior to January 2017 must schedule and complete a new physical with their doctor.