Thanks for your interest in athletics at Spokane International Academy!
Listed Below Are The Requirements That Must Be Met In Order To Be Eligible To Compete In Athletics At Spokane International Academy:
1. Athletic/Activity Emergency Form
2. Extra-Curricular Insurance Coverage Verification - IF YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE CHANGES AT ANY POINT DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
3. Physical Form - Physicals are good for two (2) years. We have all the physicals from last year on file. If you are unable to upload the physical form, please turn in a hard copy to the Athletics Office.
*If your child has a health condition that requires medication at school (inhaler, Epi Pen, etc.), a health care plan is required for the current school year.
4. Fees - $20 per season
6. Concussion Information (signature)
7. Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information (signature)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Cindy Griffith (email@example.com)