Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the ACRMS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form, as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet, will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office.
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Cathy Higgins.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and is recommended to have medical insurance.
- Students must have a sports physical and signed athletic packet turned in to the school before tryouts of their sport of each school year.
- A student-athlete must be in attendance for at least one-half (1/2) of the student's school day to participate in that day's practice or contest.
- A student who fails 2 or more core classes on a nine-week report card is not eligible for the next sport season.
No payment should be made until the student-athlete has officially made the team. Then pay by check (made payable to ACRMS) or cash. This must be paid by the mandatory parent/player/coach meeting. The cost is $40 and covers transportation and insurance for the school year (one time only payment).
Do not forget to turn in the COMPLETED ATHLETIC PHYSICAL (performed by a doctor) to the [SCHOOL NAME]office.