You are registering for the All Skills' Sports' Portion of the 2019 Summer Recreation Program. If you are a resident of the North Allegheny School District and your child either attends North Allegheny, is home-schooled or attending a cyber school that does not offer a sports program, you are eligible to participate in the Summer Recreation Program. This site is not for registering for the Arts and Crafts portion of this Summer Recreation Program.
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions:
- 1. Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future if your child is planning to play a sport at North Allegheny during the 2019 - 2020 school year.
- Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information.
- You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you have already signed-up, please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner, put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information you put into your account will be saved for any future registrations.
The specific sports' programs being offered are listed below. You may register for multiple sports for each participant. Grade levels for each program are based on the grade your child will be attending next year (2019 - 2020 school year), not the grade level from this past school year.
- To pay on-line, use the "Pay & Submit" tab at the end of this registration process and click on the "Proceed to Payment" tab where you can pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account login or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery card. This is the easiest and quickest way to finish the registration process for Summer Rec.
- If you would prefer not to pay on-line, please choose the "Submit" tab under Payment Method and the athlete's registration will be submitted. However, they will not be approved to participate until a check for $70 (made payable to "NA Athletics") has been delivered or mailed to the Athletic Office located in the Senior High School prior to attending the first day of the program. Your child will not be eligible to participate until payment has been received either on-line or a check has been brought to the Athletic Office prior to the start of the program. Please do not bring your check to the coach on the first day of the program. They will not be able to accept it.
The coaches will have a roster of every child registered for their program, but cannot accept payments. All payments must be made either on-line or at the Athletic Office. If you would prefer to pay manually, please stop in the Athletic Office and make your payment prior to the start of your desired program.
If you have any questions or problems with registering your child, please contact the Athletic Office at 724-934-7238 or e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for participating in the 2018 North Allegheny Summer Rec Program.