Welcome to the Summer Mailing Forms process for Meadow Pond Elementary School.
Please carefully review the information below and complete the forms by Monday, July 23rd.
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your summer mailing forms, for which the noted "PARTICIPANT" is your student:
- Your child’s plan for an Unscheduled Early Closing. (Please note that the option of dismissing your child to CCC is no longer available);
- Your child's primary care physician and dentist information;
- A list of your child’s specific medical issues, allergies and medications, if any;
- The date of your child’s last physical exam. (NY State has revised the grade level for which physicals are required. Physicals are now required for grades K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and all new entrants);
- Non-household emergency contact information.
For detailed step-by-step directions, please see the Quick Links section on the school website: mpes.klschools.org.
For those Katonah-Lewisboro School District summer mailing forms that involve a parent preference, you will be prompted for your preferences within the PARTICIPANT section. You will then be asked to sign off on those preferences in the AGREEMENTS section.
Please Note: If your child's signed AUP is not received by the time that 2018-19 schedules are released, he/she will not have access to network resources (personal H:\drive, eChalk, email, etc.) upon their arrival to school in September.
This program is being used for the completion of summer mailing forms only. Student demographic and household information can and should still be verified and updated on the Household Information and/or Family Members tab on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, here: Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Portal information is automatically fed to the student system and updated in the Connect-Ed calling system..
The information that you provide to Family ID is not automatically fed to the student system or the Connect-Ed calling system, and is not maintained by school district personnel. All updates to information must be done by the parent/guardian.
If you would prefer not to participate in Family ID, please download the forms from the Quick Links section on the school website: mpes.klschools.org. Once completed, the forms can be scanned and emailed to the klschools email address located in the Contact Us tab, or the hard copies can be mailed.
- If you need assistance with the software, please contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- If you have school-related questions, please contact the Main Office of your child's 2018-19 school.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have access to online resources, and would like to schedule a visit to the district so that resources can be provided, or if you would prefer to continue to submit paper forms.