Welcome to the JFW 2017-18 Family Registration Form.
Please fill out 1 form for each child that will be attending religious school.
• Each year membership fee, tuition rate and book fee(s) are determined by the Board.
• Membership fee and registration form are required to guarantee a spot in JFW. Fall tuition (80%) will be payable in full on or before the first day of classes. Tuition balance (20%) and book fee will be due the following January.
• Any decision to leave the JFW IV must be made in writing to the Membership Coordinator. There is no refund on the first tuition payment after the 3rd week of class. If there is a decision to leave the Workshop by January 1, there will be no liability for the 2nd tuition payment. Book fees must still be paid.
• Membership Fee is $275 (there is a $50 discount if you re-register before July 1)
• Tuition for 2nd -6th grade: $750, additional students from same family may deduct $50 each additional child. 1st grade: $417 & 7th Grade: $333
- Referral bonus is $50 per family and $100 for 1st grade family referral
- Contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payment options.
• Each member is responsible to serve as a hall monitor during the school year. The number of times will be determined by final enrollment, but will not exceed two times.
• Each member must serve on Committees unless they hold a Board position. The number of Committees will be determined by final enrollment, but will not exceed two committees.
• Any decision to leave the JFW IV must be made in writing to the Membership Coordinator.
• All children should be in class and ready to work by 9am each Sunday. Tardiness is very disruptive.
• When a child is absent, it is his or her responsibility to make up the homework, and to get information on the classwork. This should be accomplished by calling another student. If a child will be absent several times in a row, please also contact the teacher. It is up to the teacher's discretion whether he or she can give the work ahead of time.
• If a child is absent without prior notice more than three Sundays in a row or more than five Sundays in total, the family will receive a reminder letter from the board.
• If a child misses more than seven Sundays in a year (this is approximately one fourth of all our meetings) , promotion to the next grade will be at risk. By the end of the year, the teacher will assess the child's ability to move on. If s/he finds that the child has missed too much work, it is up to the family to arrange tutoring or other remedial work before the beginning of the following year, or the child may not be admitted to the next grade.