1. Eligibility for participation is determined at the end of each six-week grading period
using our Standard Based Report Card criteria.
2. Transfer students from within the district must meet all VUSD eligibility guidelines.
3. Transfer students from outside the district have one grading grace period. Former VUSD
students do not have this grace period.
4. Athletic eligibility is limited to two (2) years in any one (1) sport.
5. Students are not declared “re-eligible” or “off probation” until the computer printout is
issued (approximately two weeks after each grading period).
6. Students who are ineligible or on probation with grades in the eighth grade, will enter
the ninth grade on probationary status. This includes all students who are required to
attend eighth grade summer school as a condition of promotion.