The Athlete must not have reached 19 years of age before September 1.
Attleboro High School Athletics is offering the following sports for the Fall 2019 season:
Cross Country - Boys
Cross Country - Girls
Soccer - Boys
Soccer - Girls
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
• All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the Athletic Department prior to the first day of practice (Physician must indicate cleared for sports on physical). Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
- If your child requires any emergency medication, i.e. inhalers, EpiPens for potentially life threatening conditions, all parental and MD consent forms, must be updated yearly, and on file in the Nurse's Office before any student can participate in sports. Please note, there is no access to the Nurse's Office after school hours; therefore, students with life threatening conditions are encouraged to have access to his/her emergency medication during sports participation.
- Si su hijo requiere algún medicamento de emergencia, como inhaladores o EpiPens para condiciones que ponen a riesgo la vida, todos los formularios de consentimiento de los padres y del médico deben ser actualizados anualmente, y mantener en los archivos de la oficina de la enfermera antes de que el estudiante pueda participar en algún deporte. Tenga en cuenta que no hay acceso a la oficina de la enfermera después del horario escolar; por lo tanto, se exhorta a los estudiantes con condiciones que ponen a riesgo la vida a tener acceso a su medicamento de emergencia durante su participación deportiva.
• Athletic Fees: There is an athletic fee of $200 per season/per athlete with a personal max of $550, Family max of $725. Note: Cheerleading and Ice Hockey are not included in Personal or Family Max. There is no fee for athletes that have free lunch; there is a fee of $80 for athletes that have reduced lunch. Note: Cheerleading and Ice Hockey athletes who receive reduced lunch will pay 40% of athletic user fees. If an athlete receives free or reduced lunch, It is their responsibility to notify the Athletic Department at the beginning of the season when user fees are due. After the beginning of the season, there will be no refunds.
- Please note: User Fees are Subject to change
- No personal checks accepted. Payment should be in the form of a money order, bank check or cash. Payment should be made out to AHS Athletic Dept. Receipt will be issued at time of payment. Parent/guardian must keep receipt for record of payment.
**This help article will walk you through the process of paying online through MySchoolBucks (click here)**