FamilyId will be inaccessible beginning at midnight on Monday, August 12th for 2 to 3 days to allow time for our trainer to review submissions and prepare reports for football which starts this Friday, August 16th. Players not registered by this date will be held out day one but can attend. Participation start date will be based on registration date there after.
High School Registration deadline to participate in Fall Sports ends Sunday August 18th (for those last minute registrations). $50 discount in effect until last day of school in June. FamilyID closes for a few days mid August to allow for Trainer to compile team reports.
Middle School Registration (boys and girls cross country) deadline ends Sunday September 8th. Call Athletic Director office if later.
Winter Sports registration opens September 1st.
Spring Sports registration opens December 1st
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING NEAR THE START OF THE SEASON, PLEASE DO NOT DELAY PAYMENT AS STUDENTS MAY NOT PARTICIPATE UNTIL 3 STEPS ARE COMPLETED. $50 early bird discount must be paid prior to last day of school in June to be eligible for discount.
1. Complete registration
2. Make payment
UNIPAY offers ACH or CREDIT CARD
Check payable to BHS ATHLETICS
CASH handed to Athletic Director (do not mail)
3. A current physical
"within" past 13 months of end of season from a physician or walk-in clinic
ATTENTION ... IF YOU HAVE ESTABLISHED A FAMILYID ACCOUNT FOR A PREVIOUS SEASON PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LOG IN TO THAT ACCOUNT AND DO NOT CREATE A 2ND OR 3RD ACCOUNT.
STUDENTS SHOULD NOT BE CREATING FAMILYID ACCOUNTS. IF THIS IS DETERMINED THE STUDENT MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM PARTICIPATION.
Greetings and welcome to our 2019 Fall Student-Athlete registration portal
The following 2019 Fall Interscholastic Athletic programs are offered at Bellingham High School: Please note that sub-varsity programs are subject to enrollment. Fees increase by $50 after the last day of school in June and closing of registration on August 18. If trying to register after August 18th you may need to contact the Athletic Director as a $25 late fee is in effect after this date. Payment plans are subject to the non-discounted fee structure.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE EARLY REGISTRATION WINDOW AND REDUCED FEES, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL; OTHERWISE HIGHER PAYMENT AMOUNTS ARE DUE.
- CHEER Competition &/or Game Cheer
- CROSS COUNTRY - Boys (no cut)
- CROSS COUNTRY - Girls (no cut)
- FIELD HOCKEY Varsity & JV
- FOOTBALL Varsity, JV & Freshmen (no cut)
- GOLF Varsity, & JV
- SOCCER - Boys Varsity & JV
- SOCCER - Girls Varsity & JV
- UNIFIED BASKETBALL
- VOLLEYBALL Varsity, JV & Freshmen
The following 2019 Fall Interscholastic Athletic programs are offered at Bellingham Middle School
- CROSS COUNTRY - Boys Middle School
- CROSS COUNTRY - Girls Middle School
Effective September 2017, individuals wishing to use the Weight Room but NOT on an in-season team are required to be registered, thus acknowledging the policies included in FamilyID.
- WEIGHT ROOM - in season access, subject to adult supervision between 2:30 and 5:30 pm - NO CHARGE
TO REGISTER FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE PROGRAMS
1. Fill out, sign and submit the following forms
2. Submit hard copy Physical (if not submitted previously) or scan and attach
3. Submit Payment prior to noted deadline to lock-in registration fee
As noted at FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION NIGHT held in June, the Bellingham School Committee voted in 2017 to modify existing user fees to provide for a discount window followed by a registration period designated by the Athletic Director.
- FEES are reduced "IF" REGISTRATION & PAYMENT are COMPLETED & RECEIVED by the last day of school in JUNE.
- Payment options include:
- credit/debit cards processed via UNIPAY GOLD
- Mail payment to BHS Athletic Dept. 60 Blackstone Street, Bellingham MA 02019
- Hand-deliver payment to Athletic Director's office OR leave in Main Office
- Cash (hand-delivery only - not preferred)
- Payment options include:
- FEES are $250 for HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS ($300 for Football) after last day of school.
- A $25 late fee is applied (subject to timing and availability) AFTER registration closes August 18
- Registration closes ONE WEEK prior to MIAA approved start date to allow for review of medical information and preparation of reports
- Three-season athletes earn a $50 discount for their spring sports season
- If you are now on (or wish to apply for) free or reduced lunch please visit the Bellingham Public School web page for information to update your account or to apply. Food service must confirm your eligibility to be able to receive reduced athletic fees. THIS IS AN ANNUAL APPLICATION PROCESS
Any questions, please contact Athletic Director, Michael Connor, at (508) 966-4283 or email@example.com
Any questions regarding Free or Reduced lunch contact Food Service Director. Contact information on district web page, bellinghamk12.org
Physicals are valid for 13 months and as such any participant with a physical issued prior to October 2018 must schedule and complete a new physical with their doctor. Free physicals are scheduled each June and are coordinated by the BHS school nurse.