Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2019-2020 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Columbus High School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid through the summer of 2020.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Activities Coordinator Jon Misfeldt.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students must have a sports physical before they are eligible to participate in their activity.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and the CPS drug policy at the respective Parents Night meetings at the beginning of each season.