*NOTE: PARENT/GUARDIAN AND STUDENT ATHLETE MUST COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION TOGETHER. THERE ARE SECTIONS ON THE FORM THAT REQUIRE BOTH STUDENT SIGNATURES AND PARENT SIGNATURES.
- Physicals - Must provide physical which is valid for entire sport season thru the WIAA State Tournament. (season end date indicated by sport) Physicals are valid for two years from date of issue.
- Registration and supporting documentation must be completed in order to be eligible for practice/tryouts.
Registration - Complete online FamilyID Registration. Questions on registration, contact email@example.com.
REGISTRATION will be open UNTIL March 27. IF you completed a previous season sport registration DO NOT CREATE A NEW REGISTRATION -- use the information you submitted to save time. Please use the following steps:
1. Select the registration form under the word Programs
2. Login using the e-mail address and password you created
3. Choose Cheerleading
4. Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
** If this is your first registration, complete EVERY field required. Be sure to provide emergency contact information OTHER than parents!
5. If you are registering for the "second or more" time, be sure to update health and demographic information, as needed
6. Sign-off on seasonal agreements
7. Save and SUBMIT
Academics - WIAA Standard (Washington Interscholastic Activities Association) - All athletes must have PASSED AT LEAST 5 CLASSES the previous semester and be enrolled and passing a MINIMUM OF 5 CLASSES for the current semester.
The Northshore School District will also have a minimum 2.0 GPA requirement in addition to the WIAA standard for academics the previous semester.
Fines or Fees - Students must have no outstanding school fines. All students must purchase a Bothell ASB sticker.
Daily Attendance (Practice or Contest) - To participate in athletics students must attend a minimum of 3 classes on that day.