Eligibility & Registration Information
1. Seniors only.
2. Students must be in good academic standing and have satisfactory attendance.
3. Students must be free of any school debt (i.e. textbooks, lunch money, etc.)
4. Student must complete an Alive @ 25 course.
1. Parking permits will be assigned and reserved based on the date and time that your completed online registration was received.
2. Students must read and understand the Student Drivers and Parking section of the Student Handbook.
4. Students attending a BOCES program wishing to drive/park at BOCES and at Baker have additional requirements. Please see your administrator for details.
5. Please bring the $5 fee to Mrs. Swanson in the Main Office beginning on August 27, 2018 between the hours of 8:30 am to 2:00 pm. Checks can be made out to "Baldwinsville Central School District."