Before a student can practice/participate, they must have:
- All forms must be signed by BOTH parent and student and on file through FamilyID or hard copies turned into the athletic office at school. (please read forms)
- Physical must be on file with the school or uploaded to FamilyID. (Physicals are good for one calendar year. Make sure they are not expired)
- If you choose not to upload a current physical form to FamilyID, you must submit a hard copy to the athletic office.
- Payment must be made prior to participating in first competition. Payment methods include: online through Infinite Campus or bring check to athletic office made out to Lewis-Palmer High School.
- See athletic home page for Transfer Student forms/information. All athletes transferring from a high school must complete transfer forms regardless of reason for transfer.