Similar to years prior, New Hope-Solebury School District will be offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. All beginning-of-year forms will be collected via FamilyID this fall.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
If your child is in the high school, you will complete the following registration. Please see the outline of the policies and permissions we are requesting at the high school level.
For your review:
- High School Student Handbook
- State Immunization and Health Form Requirements
- Media Release
- Network User Agreement
- Free and Reduced Lunch
Action is required for the following:
- Optional 1:1 Device Insurance (with ability to pay online through PayPal)
- Permission to Administer Over-the-Counter medication
- Code of Conduct for Interscholastic Athletics and Extracurricular Activities
ALL families are asked to complete this form by Friday, October 1. If you have any questions or concerns navigating this platform, please email your building administrative assistant.
NHS High School