We are so excited that your child is coming to Kindergarten at Prairie Grove Elementary School. Sending your child to kindergarten can be difficult, and we consider it part of our job to make this transition as easy as possible for you. We are now offering an online registration process to streamline all the paperwork. We look forward to building a strong relationship with you and your child for many years to come. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please contact the office at 479-846-4210.
Please complete the following registration process for your student(s) at Prairie Grove Elementary School. Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2020 to register for kindergarten. The following items must be completed or provided before your child may attend classes:
- Copy of Birth Certificate (or approved proof of birth)
- Social Security Card
- Medical records to include the following:
- Up-to-date Immunization Records
- Physical exam dated within the last two years.
- Proof of Residency (utility bill - gas/electric/water/telephone, current purchase, lease or rental agreement within the last 30 days.)
Student Medical Forms, Home Language Survey, and the Free/Reduced Lunch Application will be sent home the first week of school.