South Butler School District is proud to welcome you to our athletic programs and our system for enrolling students in sports.
Please make sure you complete ALL of the steps below:
1. Complete and submit all required information below
2. Print the PIAA forms to the right (Sections 5 & 6), complete & return to the Athletic Office two weeks prior to the start of the sport season.
**If this is your child's second or third sport for the year, please print and complete the PIAA Re-certification form (Section 7) to confirm all previous health information is correct.
3. Students entering grades 7,9,11 should complete a mandatory baseline concussion test administered by our athletic training staff on the first day of practice. (All students new to Knoch Athletics should take the concussion test regardless of grade)
4. Participation fee of $50 is due prior to the official start of practice. Athletes will NOT BE ELIGIBLE to start practice until the participation fee has been paid.
5. In accordance with school board policy 227.1, students in grades 9-12 participating in athletics will be subject to random drug testing and will need to have completed the initial drug screen prior to participation.