**REGISTRATION FOR 2019-2020 SPORTS OPENS 4/1/19**
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your profile. You enter your information only once (update if needed) for each family member for multiple sports teams. This system will be used for all sports, both high school and middle school.
You are still required to have the FHSAA EL2 medical form completed by your doctor and upload into the FamilyID system. This document may be scanned in or uploaded as a photograph. Your EL2 must be signed and stamped by the doctor’s office with the date of the actual physical. Physicals are good for one year and cover all sports.
New Registration: ONLY FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE NEVER USED FamilyID AT CSCS. Follow the following steps
- Have a doctor fill out a new FHSAA EL2 Physical Form. NO OTHER medical forms will be accepted.
- Create a FamilyID account. Link above. You may create one account for your household with multiple users (athletes). Note: New users will have to verify email address to continue.
- Click on 2019-2020 Sports. Register for the sports program(s) that your student athlete wishes to play. You may register them for more than one sport.
- Enter Participant info. Fill out all information with a *red asterisk*
- Upload copy of FHSAA EL2 Physical form under the Physician Section
- Click ‘Save & Continue’ then ‘Submit’
Returning Families: Follow the following steps
If you created a FamilyID account already, you do not need to create a new one.
Registering for a New year/program/sport?
- Log in to your existing account.
- Click ‘Coral Springs Charter School Athletics’
- Click ‘2019-2020 Sports’
- Select the sport(s) you wish to tryout for
- Select the student from the pull down menu. Previous info will populate. Make changes as needed.
- Upload new physical form under the Physician Section
- You will need to "sign" the agreements at the bottom (6)
- Click ‘Continue’ then ‘Submit’
Need to update your account throughout the year, add a physical...
- Log in to your existing account, click ‘View or Update My Account' then 'Add or Update Info'
- Select the student from the pull down menu.
- Update any info. that has changed.
- If needed, upload new physical form under the Physician Section
***PARENTS: Please do not upload the following forms. We CAN NOT accept them in place of the FHSAA EL2 Sports Physical.
- State of Florida School Entry Health Exam
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- FL Dept of Heath Medical Evaluation