Before any student can participate in a tryout, practice, scrimmage or contest at a PIAA member school the following requirements must be met:
1. PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST REGISTER STUDENT on www.familyid.com
2. PIAA sport physicals for the 2019/20 school year (Section 5: Health History & Section 6: Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation) must be dated AFTER June 1, 2019 and turned in to Scranton Prep with the date that the exam was done, clearance information noted and physician signature in place. All information MUST be complete.
Links for Section 5 & 6 can be found to the right
3. RE-CERTIFICATION PAGE - If Section 5 & 6 have already been handed in because of participation in a previous sport season, Section 7: Re-Certification by Parent must be handed in: No earlier than six weeks prior to the start of the next sports season.
** Section 8: Re-Certification by Licensed Physician will ONLY need to be handed in if any of the six supplemental health history questions are checked 'yes' in Section 7
Links for Section 7 & 8 can be found to the right
4. Students must read all PIAA policies, permissions, agreements and disclosures
5. The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches