KEY INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
All students intending to participate on a sports team and/or participate in PE at Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School are required to complete this online registration process and await notification of clearance by a member of the SJND staff. Students must have a valid SJND Physical Form in your FamilyID account in order to be cleared and approved to tryout and participate. Students will not be allowed to participate or tryout until this process is completed.
A SJND Physical Form is valid for 365 days from the date signed by a physician.
We highly recommend scheduling your student’s pre-participation physical examination appointment between June 1, 2019 and August 1, 2019 as this will allow for your student to be fully eligible for the entire school year without having to schedule another appointment mid-year.
KEY STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
Here are the key steps to register for participation in SJND Athletics.
Prior to beginning the online athletic registration process, please have the following information for accurate and efficient completion:
- All sport(s) your student intends to participate in for the 2019-20 school year
- Contact information for 2 emergency contacts
- Your son/daughter’s physician’s name and information
- Your insurance information
- Name and dosage of medication your son/daughter may take
- Completed SJND Physical Form signed by a physician. If you do not have a current or valid SJND Physical Form ready or available to upload into FamilyID at this time, please complete and submit all other components of athletic registration. The SJND Physical Form can be uploaded into your student’s FamilyID account on a later date.
Step 1 - Create a new FamilyID account. Click here for instructions.
What if our family already has created an account for a sibling attending SJND?
Step 2 – Select all sport(s) your student intends to participate in for the 2019-20 school year
Step 3 – Enter required participants registration information
Step 4 – Uploaded your student’s SJND Physical Form in the PHYSICIANS section of registration if you have a new valid form. If you do not have a current or valid SJND Physical Form ready or available to upload into FamilyID, please move on to Step 5 and return on a later date to complete Step 4.
Step 5 – Submit your registration. When you have successfully submitted your registration, you will see a summary page of your registration that states 'REGISTRATION STATUS: COMPLETED'. You will also receive a confirmation email to the email address associated with your FamilyID account and the student's name will appear on the SJND head coach's roster list.
Need assistance or have questions? Please contact FamilyID support line at (781) 205-2800 ext. 1