In order to participate in a 2017-18 Northridge High School sport, the following information needs to be completed:
- Completed IHSAA physical (exam date: after April 1, 2017) on file in the NHS Athletics Office
- 2017-18 Athletic Registration on FamilyID.com
Fall sports athletes must turn in a completed physical to the athletics office and complete the online registration no later than Sunday, July 9. Otherwise, the above needs to be completed by the 1st Day of Practice in the sport the athlete is planning to participate.
The 2017-18 Athletic Registration program is intended for only Northridge High School athletes.
To download a copy of an IHSAA Physical, scroll down on this page. It is located on the right side of the page.
On the physical form, please make sure to do the following:
- Athlete and parent/guardian signs and dates the bottom of History Form (Pg. 1)
- The doctor/nurse/physician's assistant checks [Cleared/Cleared with Restriction/Not Cleared] and signs the bottom of Physical Examination Form (Pg. 2)
- Athlete and parent/guardian signs and dates Consent and Release Certificate (Pg. 4)