The Spencerport Central Schools interscholastic athletic program is built upon the positive qualities of pride, commitment and performance with an emphasis on academics, sportsmanship, chemical-free participation and safety. The expectation is for excellence both on and off the playing fields.
- 83 teams in 30 sports (including Varsity, JV, Modified A and Modified B programs).
- Teams and student-athletes have distinguished themselves with winning records and championships in Monroe County, Section V and New York State competitions.
- Many teams also have been recognized for their team grade point average, including two state champions, through the NYSPHSAA "Team Scholar-Athlete" program.
- Our varsity teams participate in the Spencerport Student Athletes Care program (a community service volunteer project).
- Spencerport student-athletes also have the opportunity to be members of the Varsity Club and P.R.I.D.E. (Proud Rangers Inspire a Drug-free Environment).