Working Together To Put Student Success First!
Our school is located in a little town called Moro, in North-Central Oregon. The high school is smaller in size, rated as a 1A school by the OSAA. Sherman County School is a pre-k - 12th grade school and is part of the Sherman County School District as well as the North-Central Education Service District, located in Condon, Oregon.
Sherman County Schools, in partnership with its community citizens, will provide all students with an education which produces responsible and informed citizens, able to adjust, grow, and make positive contributions to a rapidly changing world.
- We believe that strong student/staff relationships foster improvements in academics, citizenship and attitudes.
- We believe that positive community support, involvement and generosity are critical to student success.
- We believe that the employees of the Sherman County School District have a united commitment in pursuit of the vision foracademic and citizenship growth by all students.
- We believe in providing a safe environment where the physical, social, emotional and academic needs of the students and staffcan be met.
- We believe that well-maintained facilities are an essential factor in providing a safe and accessible education to all.
- We believe that our community and students deserve clean, safe, secure, well-equipped and inviting facilities of which to be proud.