Roxbury Prep High School Athletic Program uses sports as a vehicle to drive our School’s philosophy of “We are Agents of Change”. To be agents of change on and off the field:
- We know ourselves as scholar-athletes and are able to articulate our strengths and weaknesses as athletes, and as scholars.
- We build community by building with others who are different, who support our collective success, and those who push us to be even better.
- We lead through action and step up whether others are looking or not. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of leadership in order to serve as models for those around us.
- We embrace wonder and push ourselves to be curious about new opportunities and what doors can be opened as a result.
- We are resilient and bounce back from losses, and show grace in winning. We participate enthusiastically and with investment regardless of outcome.