Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women is the only college preparatory, faith-based private school, exclusively for young women in the Rochester region. We welcome all girls entering grades six through 12 — inclusive of all incomes, races, and faith affiliations — who are seeking an alternative to public school or who wish to continue to pursue a faith-based education. Mercy builds life-changing competence, confidence, and compassion that prepares and inspires young women to achieve the highest level of success in college, in career, and in the community.
- College preparatory program develops critical thinking, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Mercy promotes a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie, grounded in trust and mutual respect.
- Students and graduates are confident, responsible, and are dedicated to serving local and global communities.
- Teachers are fully-credentialed experts, passionate about teaching, and dedicated to helping students succeed.
- Mercy is educating young women in the Way, the Truth, and the Life – nurturing a hope-filled vision for leadership and responsible service.