The Milton Travel Basketball program includes boys and girls teams in grades 4-8. We play in the Metrowest league which consists of 35 towns in and around the Metrowest area of Boston. The program is for dedicated basketball players who are looking to improve their skills, play in a competitive travel league, and have some fun. Most of our teams practice twice a week and games are on Sundays. Each team will also play in ourHoliday (Thanksgiving) tournament.
Goals of the program
- Teach the basic fundamentals of basketball to give each player the tools to excel.
- Learn teamwork & sportsmanship.
- Regular exercise and physical activity throughout the cold weather months!
- Promote the joy of playing basketball — Have some FUN!
- Provide a feeder program to the High School basketball teams.
- Compete in a competitive youth basketball league against other towns
- As the players get older, teach the merits of mental and physical toughness