Joseph Case High School is a member of the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA) and the South Coast Conference (SCC).
The athletic program at Joseph Case High School shall be an integral part of the education process, providing a wide range of opportunities and experiences which will assist the student-athlete in personal achievement.
Competitive athletics is developed within the context of good sportsmanship, health and scholastic achievement. Participation requires a sense of commitment, integrity, leadership and sound judgment. Our coaching staff serves as a teacher and mentors the members of these teams, taking an interest in the student-athlete’s personal and academic progress.
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF OUR ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
• Encourage participation in athletics as part of as many student-athletes as possible.
• Promote the observance of good sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fair play in all athletic contests.
• Maintain essential standards of eligibility.
• Promote an atmosphere that will enable student-athletes to realize their athletic potentials.
• Encourage self-discipline, high standards, team spirit and individual responsibility.
• Realize that academics are the primary concern of each student-athlete.