HMS Mission Statement
Hendersonville Middle School is dedicated to developing all students into young, responsible adults who are Honorable in character, Motivated in learning, and Successful in life.
Hendersonville Middle School affirms the core values of Henderson County Public Schools. We are here for the children we serve.
- We value each child.
- We value the development of the whole child.
- We value a safe, supportive, and caring learning environment.
- We value respect, honesty, and integrity.
- We value the commitment of quality employees.
- We value effective learning through high quality instruction.
- We value the pursuit of excellence.
HMS Vision Statement
Each student will achieve academic success and develop a positive character through serving the community while being supported by caring, highly qualified teachers and staff.
Thank You for wanting to be a part of Hendersonville Middle School's athletic program. It is important to remember the following principles:
- Athletic practices and events are an extension of the classroom, participation is a privilege, not a right.
- Athletes are students first and foremost.
- Adversity in sports develops character.
- Adults should model the appropriate response to adversity.
- Communication between players and coaches is paramount.
- The definition of success should be clear to all stakeholders.