The community of Griswold Public Schools educates for excellence by empowering students to become compassionate, confident, creative, resourceful members of society.
- Ensures the physical, social, and emotional safety of students;
- values the contributions and resources of its students, parents, staff, and the community‐at‐large;
- inspires all through learning experiences that are relevant, challenging,and meaningful;
- develops a culture that promotes responsibility, respect, honesty, and integrity;
- welcomes the multiple perspectives of its diverse community based on race and ethnicity;
- cultivates global perspectives and cultural understandings through world studies and languages;
- advances learning through the relevant use of technology in a digitally connected world;
- ignites a passion for learning that drives students toward post secondary success.