To our ECS Athletic Families:
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for:
- ECS and TSSAA Athletic Physical packets through FamilyID (www.familyid.com)
-All documents are to be signed and submitted online with the exception of the TSSAA Physical Form which must be completed by a medical professional. After completion, the TSSAA Physical Form can be uploaded at FamilyID or submitted to Janie Peeler.
- ECS Athletic Booster Club Membership and Sports Program Ad sponsorships
- Senior Banner Order Form
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
To begin REGISTRATION:
Please print the TSSAA Physical Form to be completed by your physician or nurse practitioner (at a Little Clinic or other walk-in clinic). After completed, please give to Janie Peeler in the upper school office.
TSSAA Required Physical Form
Once you proceed to the registration, please fill out all information and read and sign all policies/agreements. You will not be able to submit your registration until all these documents have been electronically signed. There is no need to print these documents.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information, Health Insurance Card
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
10. If you have more athletes to register, you may continue the process and your information will be populated so that you only need to fill in new information specific to each athlete.
If you would like to join the ECS Athletic Booster Club (ECS - ABC), there is a section to sign up and pay via FamilyID or to sign up and pay by check or cash.
OPTIONAL: Fees and Payments:
No Payment Required for athletic fees at registration time. All sport specific fees and charges for will be billed via Smart Tuition prior to and/or during the season of your sport.
You will be able to pay online for Senior Banners, Sports Ads via FamilyId
10. Click the green Pay & Submit button
11. On the next screen, click on Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor.
12. Select debit card/credit card or Pay by cash or credit
13. After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.