Easthampton High School aims to:
- provide an environment conducive to learning. All school staff will treat students with respect and in a positive manner.
- provide, to the extent financially feasible, school-related activities such as athletics, band, choir, and/or field trips at age appropriate levels.
- maintain communication with the home and have an "open-door" policy with parents/legal guardians within the guidelines of each school.
- apply reasonable disciplinary measures consistently and fairly, subject to the circumstances of a given situation will provide buses to all students who are eligible under state and local guidelines.
- provide busing to all students who are eligible under state and local guidelines.