“Building champions while pursuing excellence as a student/athlete”
Crofton High School strives to provide an athletic program that is an enduring source of pride for our school and community, which develops and instills the values of Education, Leadership, Sportsmanship, Teamwork and Community Service. Through participation in sports our goal is to compete at the highest level while teaching our student-athletes valuable life lessons.
- To build an athletic program that develops character by promoting respect, high expectations of self, positive attitude, leadership, accountability and responsibility.
- To provide student-athletes an environment that promotes and supports academic achievement
- To establish athletic teams that perform at a competitive level in competition
- To recruit and retain highly qualified coaches and support staff
- To prepare student athletes to make transitions to the next level of participation academically and athletically.