Registrations open for Fall Sports with possibility of changes or cancellations due to Covid-19.
The following requirements must be met by every 9th THROUGH 12th grade athlete prior to participating in any sport at YHS.
- Complete registration on FamilyID.
- Physical Examination Form or updated Physical form (one needed for each school year). Physicals are valid in Yelm for 13 months.
- Previous sport cleared of all fines, all equipment turned in $50 Athletic Fee for each sport season and $50 ASB Card 9th through 12th grade (must be paid by 9/4/2020 for ALL FALL SPORTS.
- ASB AND Athletic fees can be paid at the ASB/Athletics Office beginning August 10, 2020 at 8:00 am OR online through Family Access BEGINNING AUGUST 3, 2020. Payments are NOT made on the FamilyID website.
- Running Start, alternative education, foreign exchange home school students and students new to the district should review the links to see if they will be required to complete additional WIAA forms. Please print them out and submit them to the YHS Athletics Office.
- Please Print and fill out the Covid-19 Screening form and turn it in with your sports physical to the Yelm High School ASB office. (Covid-19 PDF form can be found on the main page of Family ID with the other links)
FALL SPORTS PARENT MEETING To be Announced at a later Date- We will send out an email to all when we get a date scheduled.