Yelm High School Dance 2020-21
All new members/families will receive a welcome email from the Dance coaching staff regarding team structure and information.
All 8-11th grade boys and girls are welcome to sign up.
The following requirements must be met by every any athlete prior to participating in any sport at YHS.
Complete registration on FamilyID.
- Physical Examination Form or updated Physical form (one needed for each school year). Physicals are valid in Yelm for 13 months. Will need current physical in Fall when Dance starts.
- Previous sport cleared of all fines, all equipment turned in.
- Sports Fee and ASB Payments will be due before first performance.
- Grade eligibility: Will be checked by athletic director. See "Athletic Code" for grade eligibility information.
- Running Start, alternative education, foreign exchange home school students and students new to the district should review the links to see if they will be required to complete additional WIAA forms. Please print them out and submit them to the YHS Athletics Office.
We are aware that these are unprecedented times due to COVID-19. We will continue to abide by and support any changes to athletics and activities set by the Governor, WIAA, and YCS and we appreciate your support in these efforts!