REMINDER - PRE-SEASON PARENT MEETING ON FEBRUARY 13, 2018 AT 6:00PM IN THE AUXILIARY GYMNASIUM.
The following requirements must be met by every 9th THROUGH 12th grade athlete prior to participating in any sport at YHS.
- Complete registration on FamilyID.
- Physical Examination Form or updated Physical form (one needed for each school year). Physicals are valid in Yelm for 13 months.
- Previous sport cleared of all fines, all equipment turned in $50 Athletic Fee for each sport season 9th through 12th grade (must be paid by March 8, 2018).
- $50 ASB Card 9TH through 12th grade (must be purchased by March 8, 2018).
- ASB AND Athletic fees can be paid at the ASB/Athletics Office OR online through Family Access BEGINNING AUGUST 9, 2017.
- Running Start, alternative education, foreign exchange home school students and students new to the district should review the links to see if they will be required to complete additional WIAA forms. Please print them out and submit them to the YHS Athletics Office.
- Please see the Athletic Code for academic requirements.