Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School is pleased to offer the following sports & activities for the winter season for the 2017-2018 school year:
• Ski & Snowboarding Club
• Boys Basketball (F, JV, V)
• Girls Basketball (F, JV, V)
• Ice Hockey (JV, V)
• Winter Cheerleading (JV, V)
• Downhill Alpine Ski Team (MIAA Sport with Nipmuc)
Winter Sports Athletic fees are $50 per student/per sport. This fee is once your son or daughter makes the team, It can be paid via the Business Office or at BVT OnLine Payment option on our website.
Ski & Snowboarding Club fee is $65.00 for the bus (first 106 participants will be reserved for seats) - made payable to the BVT student Activity fund and delivered to the Business Office. In addition, students must register for the Mt. Wachusett Ski Package directly by going to their website.
Before any student can participate, the following requirements must be met:
• All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the nurse's office prior to the first day of the activity. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the nurse's office.
• Parent/guardian and the student must an complete an online concussion courses in the past 12 months. The free course can be found at http://www.nfhslearn.com/electivedetail.aspx?cours...
PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.