Welcome to the Meade High School Athletics Registration for the 2017-18 school year.
Online registration has been adopted by Meade High School to help limit the need of paperwork parents and guardians are required to fill out each season. The only hard copy form that will be accepted will be the physical exam form. All registrations will need to be completed online. The information you complete during this process can be saved at any point and will be available each season you wish to register for a Meade Athletic Program throughout your child's stay here at Meade High School.
Meade High School offers a total of 23 athletic programs throughout the school year, Including 7 programs during the Winter Season.
For detailed information regarding registration and more, please visit our website - MeadeAthletics.com and click on the Registration Information located in the registration tab.
IMPORTANT DATES, INFORMATION, AND FAQ'S:
Meet the Coaches Night: November 8th - 7:00 PM in MHS Auditorium
First day of Winter Tryouts: Wednesday November 15th (specifics will be given at meet the coaches night)
What is the different between Registration Status, and Registration Approval?
- Registration Status - You have completed all entries for online registration and insurance information is correct
- Registration Approval - You turned in a current physical exam (after June 1st)
- Approved - The Meade Athletic Department has a hard copy of your physical
- Not Approved - You have not turned in a hard copy of your physical exam.
- EXAM MUST BE COMPLETED ON OR AFTER JUNE 1ST,2016 - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Physicals are kept on file for all three seasons.
- Physicals must be stamped by a doctors office
- Physicals must be handed directly to Athletic Director - Kevin Rutledge or the head coach of the varsity program you are trying out for.