Welcome to North Allegheny's Winter 2021 - 2022 Sports' Registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a winter sport at North Allegheny for the 2021 -- 2022 season.
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple. Follow these steps:
First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
- 1. If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account here.
- 2. After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
- 3. Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! Please click here to watch a quick video or read a help article on how to register for the first time on FamilyID.
If you already created a family account, then please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner and put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations.
Each athlete will only be able to sign-up for one winter sport. The sport you choose on this site should reflect your child's first choice for playing a winter sport. This will not preclude any athlete from participating in another winter sports' program if circumstances change. The sport chosen on this site is not absolute, and will have NO impact on which sport your child ultimately chooses to play. During the tryout process, each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to try out for a winter sport. They will not receive a roster specific to their sport.
There are (4) requirements before any athlete can try out for a sport at North Allegheny:
1. On-Line Registration - Each child must register and fill out the on-line physical form on this site. The information on this site is equivalent to (8) of the (9) pages of the CIPPE Pre-Participation Physical form required in previous years. Please be sure to fill out all of the required information.
2. Physical Form - You can find a copy of that form on the Athletic Page of www.northallegheny.org/athletics. The physical is not complete until all required information is filled out on this site AND the doctor's form is filled out, signed and uploaded to your Family ID registration within the Participant section. Please scan and save the physical to your computer. You will then have the opportunity to browse your computer for that file and upload it to your registration. Please upload it as a PDF file. You also have the option of dropping off the physical to the Athletic Office, mailing it to the Athletic Office or emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that the date next to the doctor's signature cannot be any earlier than June 1, 2021. If you mail a copy of the physical, please be sure to make a copy first in case it gets lost in the mail.
3. Baseline Concussion Testing (ImPACT) – A baseline concussion test is required to participate in a winter sport. The dates for winter baseline testing are as follows:
- Indoor Track - Tuesday, November 2nd & 9th - 4:00pm and 4:50pm
- Wrestling - Wednesday, November 3rd & 10th - 4:00pm
- Girls Basketball - Wednesday, November 3rd & 10th - 4:50pm
- Boys/Girls Swimming/Diving - Thursday, November 4th & 11th - 4:00pm
- Boys Basketball - Thursday, November 4th & 11th - 4:50pm
- Gymnastics - Friday, November 5th & 12th - 4:00pm
- Boys/Girls Bowling - Friday, November 5th & 12th - 4:00pm
- Make-up Dates - Monday, November 15th or Wednesday, November 17th at 4:00pm
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the baseline test. The testing will begin promptly at the assigned time. No one will be admitted after the testing has begun, so please be there on time. No registration is needed. Masks are required. The testing is located on the 2nd floor of the Senior High School Computer in either room 244 or room 246. Athletes in 7th, 9th or 11th grade MUST have a current baseline test on file (performed May 2021 or later). If a student played a fall sport for North Allegheny in 2021 or tried out for a sport in the fall 2021 then they would not need to have another test done this school year if they are also planning on playing a winter and/or spring sport. Any student in 8th, 10th or 12th grade does not need to take the baseline test as long as they took it sometime during their 7th, 9th or 11th grade year.
4. Participation Fee – The District's Participation Fee is paid prior to the start of tryouts. If the athlete does not make the team, a refund will be issued based on your method of payment. There are two ways to pay a Participation Fee:
- By using the "Pay and Submit" tab at the end of this registration process and pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card. This is the easiest and quickest way to finish the registration process for tryouts.
- If you would prefer not to pay on-line, please choose the "Submit" tab at the end of the registration process. If you choose the "Submit" button, please bring in a check for $75 for an interscholastic sport or $25 for a club sport (In-Line Hockey and Indoor Track are the only winter club sports). Checks should be make payable to "NASD" and can be dropped off in the Athletic Office located in the Senior High School no later than Monday, November 9th. Your child will not be eligible to try out until payment has been received either on-line or a check has been brought to the Athletic Office prior to the start of the program.
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact either the FamilyID support team, contact the North Allegheny Athletic Office at 724-934-7237 or e-mail Patti McClure at email@example.com.