IF YOU ARE REGISTERING NEAR THE START OF THE SEASON, PLEASE DO NOT DELAY PAYMENT AS STUDENTS MAY NOT PARTICIPATE UNTIL 3 STEPS ARE COMPLETED.
1. Complete registration
2. Make payment
UNIPAY offers ACH or CREDIT CARD
Check payable to BHS ATHLETICS
CASH handed to Athletic Director (do not mail)
IF, a PAYMENT PLAN is to be "requested", initial payment must be made prior
to Oct 16th to receive $200 fee; thereafter $250. Please contact AD office
to discuss UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES and not merely convenience
3. A current physical
"within" past 13 months of end of season from a physician or walk-in clinic
ATTENTION ... IF YOU HAVE ESTABLISHED A FAMILYID ACCOUNT FOR A PREVIOUS SEASON PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LOG IN TO THAT ACCOUNT AND DO NOT CREATE A 2ND OR 3RD ACCOUNT.
STUDENTS SHOULD NOT BE CREATING FAMILYID ACCOUNTS. IF THIS IS DETERMINED THE STUDENT MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM PARTICIPATION.
Greetings and welcome to our 2019-20 Winter Student-Athlete registration portal
The following 2020 Winter Interscholastic Athletic programs are offered at Bellingham High School: Please note that sub-varsity programs are subject to enrollment. Fees increase by $50 after Sunday, October 13th. Registration will close at midnight on Monday, November 11th and remain closed for one week to allow for the creation of team lists, trainer and payment review. If trying to register after November 11th please contact the Athletic Director. You will be subject to a $25 late fee and will be notified when FamilyID will be reopened for 24 hours in order to facilitate late registrations.
- BASKETBALL - Boys
- BASKETBALL - Girls
- HOCKEY - Boys (Bellingham)
- HOCKEY - Boys (BMR)
- HOCKEY - Girls (Bellingham)
- INDOOR TRACK - Boys
- INDOOR TRACK - Girls
- WRESTLING - Coed High School (Bellingham)
- WRESTLING - Coed High School (Medway)
WRESTLING - Coed High School (Blackstone Valley Tech)
- WEIGHT ROOM - in season access, subject to adult supervision between 2:30 and 5:30 pm
- Effective September 2017, individuals wishing to use the Weight Room but NOT on an in-season team are required to register.
The following 2020 Winter Interscholastic Athletic programs are offered for Bellingham Middle School (grades 5, 6 and 7)
- WRESTLING - Coed Middle School
TO REGISTER FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE PROGRAMS
1. Fill out, sign and submit the following forms
2. Submit hard copy Physical (if not submitted previously) or scan and attach
3. Submit Payment prior to noted deadline to lock-in registration fee
As noted at the annual SPORTS REGISTRATION NIGHTS held in June and OCTOBER, the Bellingham School Committee voted to modify existing user fees as follows:
- FEES are unchanged "IF" REGISTRATION & PAYMENT are COMPLETED & RECEIVED by OCTOBER 13th
- Payment options include:
- credit/debit cards processed via UNIPAY GOLD
- Mail payment to BHS Athletic Dept. 60 Blackstone Street, Bellingham MA 02019
- Hand-deliver payment to Athletic Director's office OR leave in Main Office
- Cash (hand-delivery only - not preferred)
- Payment options include:
- FEES increase to $250 for HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS ($350 for Hockey) after October 13.
- A $25 late fee is applied (subject to timing and availability) AFTER registration closes/closed November 11
- Registration closes TWO WEEKS prior to MIAA approved start date
- Coop situations (BMR - Hockey, Girls Hockey and Medway - Wrestling) are ineligible for discounts
- Three-season athletes earn a $50 discount for their spring sports season
- If you are now on (or wish to apply for) free or reduced lunch please visit the Bellingham Public School web page for information to update your account or to apply. Food service must confirm your eligibility to be able to receive reduced athletic fees. THIS IS AN ANNUAL APPLICATION PROCESS
Any questions, please contact Athletic Director, Michael Connor, at (508) 966-4283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions regarding Free or Reduced lunch contact Food Service Director. Contact information on district web page, bellinghamk12.org
Physicals are valid for 13 months and as such any participant with a physical issued prior to November 2018 must schedule and complete a new physical with their doctor. Free physicals are provided each June and are coordinated by the BHS school nurse.