1. All student athletes must abide by the MIAA rules. These rules are available to a student on request and can also be found on the MIAA website www.miaa.net.
2. All team members are responsible for all equipment issued to them. This equipment will be worn only as directed by the coach. Students will be assessed for equipment damage or loss unless there are extenuating circumstances involved. Any items lost or misplaced must be reported to the coach immediately.
3. All students must pass a physical examination before participating at any practice or game. A physician must have examined all students within 13 months prior to the first day of practice. New state regulations mandate that all physicals must be up to date and current at all times to participate( within 13 months)or they will be ineligible.
4. All students must have a current physical on file in the athletic trainer's office (separate from the school nurse) at all times.
5. Payment of User Fees is not due until after teams are made for cut sports and prior to the first contest. Payment can be made via check to Hopkinton Athletics with the student's name and sport in the memo line. We are also in the process of setting up payment through MySchoolBucks.
Hopkinton Public Schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, disability, religion or sexual orientation.
Information: Anyone with a financial hardship should contact the Hopkinton Schools business office to request an application