Once your FamilyID account is active, you can register your student athlete to complete the clearance process.
- Fill out all fields on the registration form. Those marked with a red* are required to have an answer.
- In the Participant Information Section, you will be asked to turn in a copy of ONLY the PIAA Section 6 Physical Form to the Athletic Office.
- Work down the rest of the registration form and click Continue when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- The Athletic Department will be checking the Family ID platform starting the first week in August. We will be officially approving athletes during this time. An athlete will be approved when registration is complete and an up to date Section 6 PIAA Form has been turned in to the Athletic Office.
Information about your Doctor’s PIAA Physical Section 6 Form:
- Every athlete will still be required to have a doctor’s physical, which needs to take place AFTER June 1, 2019. Physicals dated before June 1, 2019 will not be valid.
- The doctor performing your physical will need to fill out Section 6 of the PIAA physical paperwork. You will need to print that form and bring it to the doctor on the date of your physical so that he/she can sign it once the physical is complete. Once complete and signed, this is what you will turn into the Athletic Director.
- Important: Only the official PIAA Section 6 form will be accepted for registration.
- Athletes who turn in physicals on a different form other than the Section 6 form will not be approved to participate.
- There will be additional tabs to upload any other document that may be needed (I.e care forms for asthma, diabetes, conditions).