Welcome to the Winter 2019 - 2020 Sports' Pre-Participation Registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a winter sport at North Allegheny for the 2019 -- 2020 season.
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions:
1. Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
2. Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future if your child plans to play a sport at North Allegheny during the 2019 - 2020 school year.
3. Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information.
4. You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you already created a family account, then please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner and put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations.
Each athlete will only be able to sign-up for one winter sport. The sport you choose on this site should reflect your child's first choice for playing a winter sport. This will not preclude any athlete from participating in another winter sports' program if circumstances change. The sport chosen on this site is not absolute, and will have NO impact on which sport your child ultimately chooses to play. During the tryout process, each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to try out for a winter sport. They will not receive a roster specific to their sport.
There are (4) requirements before any athlete can try out for a sport at North Allegheny:
1. On-Line Registration - Each child must register and fill out the on-line physical form on this site. The information on this site is equivalent to (8) of the (9) pages of the CIPPE Pre-Participation Physical form required in previous years. Please be sure to fill out all of the required information.
2. Physical Form - You can find a copy of that form on the Athletic Page of www.northallegheny.org/athletics. The physical is not complete until all required information is filled out on this site AND the doctor's form is filled out, signed and uploaded to your Family ID registration within the Participant section. Please scan and save the physical to your computer. You will then have the opportunity to browse your computer for that file and upload it to your registration. Please upload it as a PDF file if possible. You also have the option of dropping off the physical to the Athletic Office, mailing it to the Athletic Office or emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that the date next to the doctor's signature cannot be any earlier than June 1, 2019.
3. Baseline Concussion Testing (ImPACT) – A baseline concussion test is required to participate in a winter sport. The following are the testing dates.
Monday, October 28th or November 4th
Girls Basketball 4:00 pm
Boys/Girls Bowling 4:00 pm
Tuesday, October 29th or November 5th
Boys/Girls Swimming/Diving 4:00 pm
Gymnastics 4:00 pm
Wednesday, October 30th or November 6th
Boys Basketball 4:00 pm
Thursday, October 31st or November 7th
Wrestling 4:00 pm
In-Line Hockey 4:00 pm
Tuesday, November 12th
Make-Up Date (all Sports) 4:00 pm
Thursday, November 14th
Make-Up Date (all Sports) 4:00 pm
The testing is located on the 2nd floor of the Senior High School Computer in either room 244 or room 246. No registration/appointment is necessary and the test takes about a 45 minutes. Athletes in 7th, 9th or 11th grade MUST have a current baseline test on file (performed May 2019 or later). If a student played a fall sport for North Allegheny in 2019 or tried out for a sport in the fall 2019 then they would not need to have another test done this school year if they are also planning on playing a winter and/or spring sport. Any student in 8th, 10th or 12th grade does not need to take the baseline test as long as they took it sometime during their 7th, 9th or 11th grade year.
4. Participation Fee – The District's Participation Fee is paid prior to the start of tryouts. If the athlete does not make the team, a refund will be issued based on your method of payment. There are two ways to pay a Participation Fee:
- By using the "Pay On-Line" tab at the end of this registration process and pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card. This is the easiest and quickest way to finish the registration process for tryouts.
- If you would prefer not to pay on-line, please choose the "Pay Offline" tab at the end of the registration process. If you choose the "Pay Offline" button, please bring in a check for $75 for an interscholastic sport or $25 for a club sport (In-Line Hockey and Indoor Track are the only winter club sports). Checks should be make payable to "NASD" and can be dropped off in the Athletic Office located in the Senior High School no later than November 8, 2019. Your child will not be eligible to try out until payment has been received either on-line or a check has been brought to the Athletic Office prior to the start of the program.
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact either the FamilyID support team, contact the North Allegheny Athletic Office at 724-934-7237 or e-mail Patti McClure at email@example.com.