All Bath Middle School students wishing to participate in athletics at the middle school must complete this online registration.
ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- A minimum of one emergency contact person with their home and cell phone numbers.
- Athlete's physician information (name and phone)
- Athlete's medication/health information
- Insurance information - All athletes are required to have medical insurance to participate in sports. If you are in need of medical insurance, please contact the main office for additional information.
FOUR THINGS TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION:
- Complete Online Registration
- Meet all academic eligibility guidelines as outlined in the Extra-Curricular Participation Regulation. A link to this is found in the registration form.
- Have a current physical exam on file.
- Provide emergency medication and emergency health plan to current coach (if participant has a medical condition requiring immediate intervention such as asthma, anaphylactic allergy, seizures, diabetes, etc.)
SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION:
Once you have filled out all the required information you will be able to select the button "Continue" at the bottom of the screen. This will then bring you to a page where you can look over and confirm all of the information you have previously entered. On this same page, on the right-hand side, you will see a green colored submit button. This button looks as though it is for payment, however, you must click the submit button in order for your registration to be processed.