Welcome to registration for Winter 2019-20 Athletics.
Parent/Guardian, please complete the registration form below. Once the student-athlete has been cleared by the Athletic Department and Medical Department. You can check your Student-Athletes status on Family ID. Please ensure the Nurse has a copy of your physical and she has cleared you medically.
• ANNUAL PHYSICAL
All student-athletes MUST turn in a copy of their physical signed by their physician. Physicals are good for 13 months. They must state that they are cleared to participate in sports and actives.
• COMPLETE ONE ONLINE CONCUSSION COURSE (Must be turned into Athletic Department)
Parents and students–athletes who plan to participate in any Archbishop Williams athletic program must complete the free on-line concussion course. The free on-line course is available and contains all the information required by law. The course is available through the National Federation of High School Coaches. You will need to click the “order here" button and complete a brief information form to register. At the end of the course, you will receive a completion receipt. The entire course, including registration, can be completed in less than 30 minutes.
- ImPACT Test Baseline
All athletes must have an updated ImPACT test baseline on file with the Athletic Trainer. This test is done at the school under the supervision of the Athletic Trainer and is different than the NFHS test listed above. Baseline tests are done every 2 years for all athletes. This test takes approximately 30-45 (varies from student to student). This test is a baseline is used by medical staff to help diagnose potential head injuries.
Four things that have to be completed before Athletic participation;
1. Complete online registration
2. Complete and provide a copy of the concussion course certification for participants and guardians.
3. Have a current physical on file with the school nurse. The nurse is the only one who can clear the participants physical.
4. Have an updated ImPACT test baseline on file with the school Athletic Trainer.