Welcome to the Winter 2017 - 2017 Sports' Pre-Participation Registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a winter sport at North Allegheny for the 2017 -- 2018 season.
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions:
1. Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
2. Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future if your child plans to play a sport at North Allegheny during the 2017 - 2018 school year.
3. Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information.
4. You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you already created a family account, then please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner and put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations.
The specific sports' programs being offered are listed below.
Each athlete will only be able to sign-up for one winter sport. The sport you choose on this site should reflect your child's first choice for playing a winter sport. This will not preclude any athlete from participating in another winter sports' program if circumstances change. The sport chosen on this site is not absolute, and will have NO impact on which sport your child ultimately chooses to play. During the tryout process, each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to try out for a winter sport. They will not receive a roster specific to their sport.
There are (4) requirements before any athlete can try out for a sport at North Allegheny:
1. On-Line Registration - Each child must register and fill out the on-line physical form on this site. The information on this site is equivalent to (8) of the (9) pages of the CIPPE Pre-Participation Physical form required in previous years. Please be sure to fill out all of the required information.
2. Physical Form - The only form that must still be turned into the Athletic Office a week prior to tryouts is the Doctor's form (Section 6). You can find a copy of that form on the Athletic Page of www.northallegheny.org/athletics. The physical is not complete until all required information is filled out on this site AND the doctor's form is fill out, signed and dropped off to the Athletic Office. Please remember that the date next to the doctor's signature cannot be any earlier than June 1, 2017.
You can now scan and upload the physical form to your child's familyid account. It is in the first section with name and birthdate. Please scan and save the physical to your computer. You will then have the opportunity to browse your computer for that file and upload it to your child's familyid account. Please upload it as a PDF file if possible.
3. ImPACT Concussion Tests - All students in 7th, 9th or 11th grade for the 2017 – 2018 school year, who are interested in participating in a North Allegheny Sport, are required to take the ImPACT test prior to the start of their season regardless of when they took it last. In addition, any athlete in 8th, 10th or 12th grade (during the 2017 – 2018 school year) who did not take the test last year must also complete the test prior to the start of their season. Tests will be provided free of charge to all North Allegheny Athletes if taken at North Allegheny. All student-athletes should arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the posted start time for the test. All testing takes place at the Senior High School in either Room 244 or Room 246 (second floor). Once the test has begun, no one will be granted admittance. Here are the dates for winter sports' baseline testing:
- Tuesday, October 31 or Tuesday, Nov. 7 - 4:00 pm for Wrestling; 4:50 pm for Indoor Track
- Wednesday, Nov. 1 or Wednesday, Nov. 8 - 4:00 pm for Girls Basketball 4:50 pm for Inline Hockey
- Thursday, Nov. 2 or Thursday, Nov. 9 - 4:00 pm for Swimming/Diving; 4:50 pm for Boys Basketball
- Friday, Nov. 3 or Friday, Nov. 10 - 4:00 pm for Gymnastics and Bowling
- Make-up Dates (For All Winter Sports) - Monday, Nov. 13 at 4:00 pm and Wednesday, Nov. 15 at 4:00 pm
4. Participation Fee – The District's Participation Fee will now be paid prior to the start of tryouts. If the athlete does not make the team, a refund will be issued based on your method of payment. There are two ways to pay a Participation Fee:
- By using the "Pay On-Line" tab at the end of this registration process and pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card. This is the easiest and quickest way to finish the registration process for tryouts.
- If you would prefer not to pay on-line, please choose the "Pay Offline" tab at the end of the registration process. If you choose the "Pay Offline" button, please bring in a check for $75 for an interscholastic sport or $25 for a club sport (In-Line Hockey and Indoor Track are the only winter club sports). Checks should be make payable to "NASD" and can be dropped off in the Athletic Office located in the Senior High School no later than November 7, 2017. Your child will not be eligible to try out until payment has been received either on-line or a check has been brought to the Athletic Office prior to the start of the program.
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact either the FamilyID support team, contact the North Allegheny Athletic Office at 724-934-7238 or e-mail Sara Ricci at firstname.lastname@example.org.