Winchester High School offers the following Winter 2017-18 Sports:
Basketball Boys & Girls
Hockey Boys & Girls
Indoor Track Boys & Girls
Alpine and Nordic Skiing
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. All students must have a copy of a valid physical on file with the Athletic Office prior to the first day of tryouts/practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a valid physical is turned in.
2. Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must complete an online concussion course in the past 12 months. The free course can be found at: http://nfhslearn.com/courses/3...
3. Students must complete an Impact Baseline Concussion Exam. These exams are valid for 2 years and are administered through the Athletic Office. Unlike the Physical Exam, if the Baseline Exam is valid at the start of a season, it is valid through the end of that current season.
4. The Winchester School Committee voted to establish a User Fee for students participating in the high school Athletic Program during the school year. The fee is $325 per student per sport with a family cap of $1300. User fees are due within a week after the start of the season. Waiver requests must be sent or emailed to the Athletic Director.
5. This entire online registration must be completed.
More Athletic Department information can be found on the school website:
**PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.
When registration has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation from FamilyID. You may review your registration by logging in to www.familyid.com and viewing your dashboard.