Welcome to the WINTER 2021-22 Sports Pre-Participation Registration site. You are signing your student up to tryout for a WINTER sport at Wheaton North High School for the 2021-22 school year.
Each student will only be able to sign-up for one WINTER sport. The sport you choose on this site should reflect your child's first choice for playing a winter sport. This will not preclude any athlete from participating in another winter sports program if circumstances change. During the tryout process, each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to tryout for a winter sport. If your child is not on this list, they will not be able to tryout/participate until the following is complete.
There are (6) requirements before any athlete can try out or participate in a sport at Wheaton North:
1. On-Line Registration - Each participant must complete the online registration per season which follows below. You will not be eligible until all information is submitted.
2. Uploaded Physical Form - Please do not email or bring paper copies to the Athletics office. Physicals must be uploaded directly into your Family ID acct. You can find the Athletics Physical Form on the WNHS Athletics page:
We will also accept a an uploaded copy of the DHS physical form. The physical is not complete until all required information is completed, the doctor has signed and dated the form, and it is uploaded to your Family ID registration within the Participant section. The Athletics office will not be able to accept your forms for upload. Please do not send in a hard copy to our office. Please scan and save the physical to your computer. You will then have the opportunity to browse your computer for that file and upload it to your registration. Files will need to be uploaded as .pdf or .jpg files. We must be able to see the exam date/physician's signature. Please remember that according to IHSA rules, physicals that are deemed "eligible" are within 13 months from the date of issuance (i.e., 3/4/20 issue date = 4/4/21 expiration date). Uploads will need to be done for every season pre-participation registration.
3. Signed Illinois High School Association (IHSA) Consent Form - esignature required as proof of approval
4. Signed Code of Conduct Form - esignature as proof of approval
5. Signed Northwestern Medical Consent Form - esignature required as proof of approval
6. Signed Warning of Risk form - esignature required as proof of approval
- Athletic fees are $160 per sport/per season and will be charged after the final rosters are received. Those are payable in your MySchoolBucks account or by cash/check (made out to WNHS) to the Wheaton North Treasurer, Joann Hogan.
- For program questions, please email: email@example.com for any questions regarding registration
- For technical questions, please contact FamilyID directly at: 781.205.2800