Welcome to the Fall 2021-22 Sports Pre-Participation Registration site. You are signing your child up to tryout for a Fall sport at Wheaton North High School for the 2021-22 school year. ALL STEPS must be completed BEFORE tryouts begin on 8/9/21.
Each athlete will only be able to sign-up for one Fall sport. The sport you choose on this site should reflect your child's first choice for playing a Fall sport. This will not preclude any athlete from participating in another Fall sports program if circumstances change. During the tryout process, each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to tryout for a Fall sport. If your child is not on this list, they will not be able to tryout/participate until the following is complete.
There are (5) requirements before any athlete can try out or participate in a sport at Wheaton North:
1. On-Line Registration - Each participant must complete the online registration which follows below. You will not be eligible until all information is submitted.
2. Physical Form - You can find a the Athletics Physical Form on the WNHS Athletics page:
We will also accept a copy of the DHS physical form. The physical is not complete until all required information is completed, the doctor has signed and dated the form, and it is uploaded to your Family ID registration within the Participant section. The athletics office will not be able to accept your forms for upload. Please do not send in a hard copy to our office. Please scan and save the physical to your computer. You will then have the opportunity to browse your computer for that file and upload it to your registration. Please upload it as a .PDF file if possible. Please remember that according to IHSA rules, physicals that are deemed "eligible" are within 13 months from the date of issuance (i.e., 3/4/21 issue date = 4/4/22 expiration date). You can also take photos of each page of the physical document and upload directly to your Family ID participant page as well.
3. Signed Illinois High School Association (IHSA) Consent Form - esignature required as proof of approval
4. Signed Code of Conduct Form - esignature as proof of approval
5. Signed Northwestern Medical Consent Form - esignature required as proof of approval
6. Signed Warning of Risk form - esignature required as proof of approval
- For program questions, please call 630.784.7318 or email: email@example.com for any questions regarding registration
- For technical questions, please contact FamilyID directly at: 781.205.2800