The IHSA Board of Directors extended the current Phase 4 Return to Play Guidelines. This allows sports scheduled to play in the winter, spring, and summer seasons additional fall contact days September and October. All coaches and athletes will need to follow all IHSA and IDPH Phase 4 Guidelines.
Wheaton North Athletic programs will be partaking in contact days for out of season athletes beginning the week of September 7th. Sport specific schedules will vary from week to week. Coaches will communicate to athletes their days and times through email or Google Classroom.
In order to be eligible, you will need to register your student on FamilyID. You will have the ability to register for multiple sports.
There is no charge for fall contact days
- All registrants must be Wheaton North High School students
- Must not currently be participating in Fall season athletics
- All registration is done online through FamilyID
- NO PHYSICALS are required
- For technical questions, please contact FamilyID at: 781-205-2800
- For program questions, please contact the Athletics office at: 630-784-7318